From idea to success: The Story of Loono
Join a moderated discussion dedicated to the non-profit organization Loono and their new app.
Scale your organisation's or project's activities using digital technologies. IT tools increase efficiency, help you reach more people in an interesting way and bring benefits to them.
On Thursday, January 27 at 5 pm, we will present the story of the non-profit organization Loono and their emerging app to show you how modern technology helps non-profits and why it is good to invest your time in it.
Wondering how a nine-month volunteering stint can turn into a paid collaboration? They will share their experiences not only in preparation but also in implementation during a joint interview:
- Product Owner: Adéla Sedláčková
- Scrum Master: Adéla Kalusová
- Product Designer:Otakar Hyps
- Tech Lead: Martin Ladecký
- IT Analyst: Jana Hejnová
The event will be moderated by project mentor (marketing & strategy) Lukáš Přikryl. During the conversation we will touch upon the following topics:
- How and why Loono chose the app
- What is the role of this app within the non-profit organization and how has it influenced Loono's strategy and activities
- How agile management affected Loono and how difficult it was to jump into the role of Product Owner
- How the app was created and what had to be prepared
- What roles exist within the team
- How (remote) communication works in a (good) team
Loono has been educating society about the importance of prevention for 7 years and the new app (launching in spring 2022) playfully reminds you of GP visits, self-examinations and offers you verified and easy-to-understand health information.
The discussion will be held with all registered participants via Google Meet.
If you want to actively participate, you can ask questions before and during the event via Slido.
If you are unable to attend but are interested in the topic, a recording of the event will be available for later viewing.
Other eventsAll opportunities
How to learn to work with an emotion most of us don't want, anger
Continuation of the webinar series with Sandra Fridrichová.Event detail
Copy day Česko.Digital #3 (Brno)
Learn how to do copywriting not only in Česko.Digital and try your hand at writing in a workshop with instant feedback!Event detail
International E-Commerce Summit & Technology Festival
The largest hybrid e-commerce summit & festival of technology and innovationEvent detail