Projects that are created in the community need to be communicated. What we do here as expert volunteers is very meaningful and impactful, and with the right communication we can attract more experts to our community or sell our experience and success to the world.
The project aims to create content that informs, educates or promotes the work of people in the community.
What types of content do we process?#
- We create articles or interviews for the blog Česko.Digital , which brings together all the ideas, experiences, news, know-how and stories of the community.
- We write posts for social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram) that open doors to the outside world of fans, supporters, organisations and government.
- We create content for newsletters ( such as read.digital) serving as a gateway to the community and partners.
- We contribute various texts for internal communication in Slack or for internal community education.
- We take care of press releases and PR to maintain good relations with the media and the public and let the world know about our successes.
- We provide editing, proofreading and advice on (not only) textual content.
- We are updating the content of our cesko.digital website to include all the latest information about our community.
- We play with different audio-visual content to complement the written form of communication.