We are looking for a colleague who will help us with the preparation of texts for the new website.
Our community project is aimed at raising awareness about air quality among people in the Czech Republic. We also aim to support politicians and officials in addressing this current situation.
In the first phase we focused on mapping the needs of the initiative, which has been running for 4 years. Subsequently, we talked to various stakeholders in the area (from representatives of the city districts to other non-profit organizations). Based on the data, we prepared wireframes of the website.
We work on the project in an agile way (i.e. in a self-directed team with the goal of delivering a valuable service incrementally). Regular additions - we also want to communicate valuable deliverables on a regular basis, whether in the form of a newsletter, landing page or online events.
What your job will involve:
- Creating texts for the web
- Creation of articles (e.g. case study of the project, interview with stakeholders... according to the project strategy)
- Other external communication of the project (e.g. a press release) if desired
- You have experience in copywriting and want to improve your skills
What's in it for you:
- You will participate in a project with a large social impact that will go beyond the borders of the Czech Republic
- You'll meet great people in the team from a variety of backgrounds who are passionate about a good cause and helping those around them.
If you are interested in this project and the role, introduce yourself on Slack in the project channel (#run-sensor_air) or email Nikola at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3-5 hours a week
Design, Scrum Master
0-2 hours a week