Senior/Medior Marketing Lead
We are looking for a colleague with marketing experience to help us communicate a new service - a community project aimed at raising awareness of air quality among people in the Czech Republic. We also aim to support politicians and officials in addressing this current situation.
Our project is currently underway within Česko.Digital. In the first phase we will focus on mapping the needs of the founders of the initiative (product owner and scrum master of the project) who have been working on it for four years. We will then work together to agree on the scope of collaboration with the Česko.Digital community to make it most beneficial to the initiative and implementable in a volunteer environment over a period of approximately six months.
We work on the project in an agile way (i.e. in a self-directed team with the goal of delivering a valuable service incrementally). Regular additions - we also want to communicate valuable deliverables on a regular basis, whether in the form of a newsletter, landing page or online events. We are looking for a partner* to join the team who likes to bring creative ways of doing things. This will help build a community around the project.
What your job will involve:
- Design of communication channels and tools
- Preparation of communication
- Modification of current visuals
- Possible collaboration with the design team and graphics
- Collaboration with other members*of the community (graphics, brand, digital marketing, copywriting) is possible for all activities
- We welcome at least 2 people for the role
- For more information on the general role of the marketing lead,see Česko.Digital here
- You have experience in marketing communications and planning
- If you need to fill out your team, you can use the volunteer community you build around you (with the help of a recruiter)
What's in it for you:
- You will participate in a project with a large social impact that will go beyond the borders of the Czech Republic
- You'll meet great people in the team from a variety of backgrounds who are passionate about a good cause and helping those around them.
If you are interested in this project and the role, introduce yourself on Slack in the project channel (#run-sensor_air) or email Nikola at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3-5 hours a week