Social Media Copywriter
Want to get involved in a meaningful project to help Ukrainians? Do you live and breathe social media and know what followeers want to see and read? Can you write texts that have a head and a heel? Come gain new experience and manage the networks of a project that wants to help Ukrainian communities in the long term.
🚀 What project will you be involved in?
Expert volunteers of Česko.Digital in collaboration with Mapotic have created a community map Umap showing all the important places and information that people arriving from Ukraine as a result of the invasion will need in their new or temporary home. In the map they (and Ukrainian speakers) can find doctors, psychologists, veterinarians, lawyers, schools and kindergartens accepting Ukrainian children, as well as material collections, etc. It is constantly being improved and updated.
"I am so happy and proud to be part of such a great community. What is being created under everyone's hands, at the pace that all the projects are going now, is unreal! I finally feel like I can do enough to help in what's going on in the world."
Tereza Vaisová - Marketing Coordinator
🤝 What will your volunteer role entail?
- You will be in charge of Umapo's social networks.
- Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and even Telegram will become your turf.
- You will be involved in the creation of many different materials and a wide range of content. There are already a few of us on the team so we can work out what you'd enjoy most.
- We also create informative texts, posts for social networks and internal communication channels, blog articles and press releases.
🤓 What skills will you need?
- You are at home in the field of copywriting and have a great command of the Czech language.
- You understand campaigns and optimization, and if you're also proficient in automation, that's a bonus.
- Umap works and will work for more and more countries, so any extra language in the CEE dispersion is definitely a plus.
- You are also creative and bring creative solutions.
- We value a proactive approach and independence.
💙 What can we offer you?
- You will be involved in a successful and socially beneficial project that is already having a huge impact. And you can help many people discover their new or temporary home.
- You get infected with a tremendous enthusiasm and passion for the cause.
- Plus, you'll gain new experience, look under the hands of experienced leaders, but where we are all equal and your opinion will always be heard.
- You're not the only one who benefits, we all get a lot out of working together and being enthusiastic.
"It's great that projects like this are being created! Being able to get involved and help is important to me, and this community makes it an experience - I never cease to be amazed at how it is possible to organize and complete so many worthwhile projects at once. Hats off to Česko.Digital, you are full of great people."
Monika Pavlovičová - illustrator and graphic designer of the project
If you recognize yourself in the preceding lines, you are the one we are looking for! You'll be joining a team where we support each other, help each other and are in this together for everything.
If you want to learn more or apply for a role directly, get in touch with us in the project channel on Slack or contact the person responsible in this ad!
3-5 hours a week
3-5 hours a week
3-5 hours a week
0-2 hours a week