Senior/Medior UX Designer*
From March to July 2023, a team of nearly 30 people is working on a survey on digital inclusion for children from excluded localities, minorities and seniors over 65. The survey involved 34 organisations. We have data from over 750 individuals who are personally affected by the topic. Once the research is completed, we plan an ideation part where we will shape the shape of the future solutions platform together with partners (commercial entities, government and non-profit organizations).
We'd love to have you on our team of marketers, UX designers, project managers and researchers. We are looking for colleagues who will work together with Product Owner and Service Designer Lujza Kotry, the team and other stakeholders to create a new service.
What your job will involve:
- Study of materials describing the current situation
- Participation in or facilitation of ideation workshops
- Solution design (output can be a digital platform and a leaflet)
- Possible collaboration with the design team and graphics
- For more information on the general role of the product designer, see Česko.Digital here
- You have experience with web or app design
- You can facilitate workshops both online and physically
- For any competency (research, UX, UI, testing, development support) you can reach out to the Česko.Digital community
Do you have experience in UX design and want to be involved in a new service that will reach 10,000 people by January 2025? Drop us a line on Slack (#run-digitalni_inclusion) or Romana(email@example.com).
3-5 hours a week